In this intensive, 6-week program, fully funded by CEED and the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA), you get expert guidance from Werner Muller, an entrepreneurial advisor who has 20 years of experience starting, scaling, and empowering businesses.
In this program you will
- Learn to understand and communicate your value proposition
- Refine your business roadmap and ideas
- Develop a dynamic business model
- Cultivate the mindset needed to plan and succeed
- Actively conduct customer discovery and validation
- Learn tactics to manage your finances for profitability
What makes this program impactful?
It’s about active, dynamic conversations for those with any business background, to promote experiential learning, peer collaboration and critical thinking. The discussions push every participant to examine their business concepts to understand their potential.
These are not training classes. These are 6 comprehensive sessions in which decisions are made, business values are defined, and actions are taken.
If you’re ready to get to work on your business dream, register for the CEED | SME Incubator today!
Session 4: October 28, 2020 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Session 5: November 4, 2020 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Session 6: November 10, 2020 6:00pm – 8:30pm