Through 6 intensive sessions, tailored to small and mid-size enterprises (SME’s), you are guided by entrepreneurial advisors with extensive expertise in starting, scaling, and empowering businesses.
In this program you will:
- Combine design thinking with specific business acceleration principles, tools, and methodologies
- Design and plan your organizational foundation and business acceleration model
- Challenge your growth assumptions and hypotheses
- Benefit from peer-to-peer participation and professional advisory sessions
- Develop your growth strategy and business model
- Balance your resources with the processes necessary to establish an active organizational structure
- Learn to ensure a pleasing customer experience
What makes this program impactful?
These are not training classes. These are active, intuitive sessions that will help you develop your leadership and the operational structures needed to expand your business.
If you’re ready to drive your business to the next level, register for the CEED | Accelerator Program today!
Price: $199; subsidized by ACOA ($450 full price)
Length: 6 sessions (2.5 hours each) 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Includes: 15 hours of interactive curriculum delivery + 3 one-hour, one-on-one advisory sessions
Delivery: Online – 2nd Tuesday of every month You will require a device equipped with camera, speakers and a mic.
How to apply:
In order to enroll in the CEED |Accelerator Program participants are required to book a qualification call with Accelerator program lead to learn more about the program and eligibility criteria. Those that are eligible are then invited to proceed with the application process.