Through these 6 intensive sessions you are guided by entrepreneurial advisors with extensive expertise in starting, scaling, and empowering businesses.
Emily Amos, CEO, Uplift Content
In this program you will:
- Combine design thinking with specific business acceleration principles, tools, and methodologies
- Design and plan your organizational foundation and business acceleration model
- Challenge your growth assumptions and hypotheses
- Benefit from peer-to-peer participation and professional advisory sessions
- Develop your growth strategy and business model
- Balance your resources with the processes necessary to establish an active organizational structure
- Learn to ensure a pleasing customer experience
What makes this program impactful?
These are not training classes. These are active, intuitive sessions that will help you develop your leadership and the operational structures needed to expand your business.
If you’re ready to drive your business to the next level, register for the CEED | SME Accelerator Program today!
Price: $199; subsidized by ACOA ($450 full price)
Length: 6 sessions (2.5 hours each) 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Includes: 15 hours of interactive curriculum delivery + 3 one-hour, one-on-one advisory sessions
Delivery: Online – November 3, 2021 to December 8, 2021
How to apply:
If you would like to attend the next orientation session, please complete the SME Accelerator Orientation Request Form below.