Are you poised for accelerated growth after a successful start-up launch? Or maybe you’re trying to catch up with rapidly increasing customer demand. If your business is facing increasingly complex challenges, the CEED | SME Accelerator Program is the program for you.
Through these 6 intensive sessions, fully funded by CEED and the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA), you are guided by entrepreneurial advisors with extensive expertise in starting, scaling, and empowering businesses.
In this program you will:
- Combine design thinking with specific business acceleration principles, tools, and methodologies
- Design and plan your organizational foundation and business acceleration model
- Challenge your growth assumptions and hypotheses
- Benefit from peer-to-peer participation and professional advisory sessions
- Develop your growth strategy and business model
- Balance your resources with the processes necessary to establish an active organizational structure
- Learn to ensure a pleasing customer experience
What makes this program impactful?
These are not training classes. These are active, intuitive sessions that will help you develop your leadership and the operational structures needed to expand your business.
If you’re ready to drive your business to the next level, register for the CEED | SME Accelerator Program today!
Length: 6 sessions (2.5 hours each)
Includes: 15 hours of interactive curriculum delivery + 3 one-hour, one-on-one advisory sessions
Session 4: Wed, Jun. 9, 2021 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Session 5: Wed, Jun. 16, 2021 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Session 6: Wed, Jun. 23, 2021 6:00pm – 8:30pm
How to apply:
If you would like to attend the next orientation session, please complete the SME Accelerator Orientation Request Form below.