Is it difficult to receive Start up Business Loans?
Getting Start up business loans isn’t always easy, that is why CEED pairs each interested entrepreneur with their own loan advisor. Meeting with our Loan Advisors would be the best place to start. Our advisors will work with you to ensure you’re ready for a business loan and what terms and conditions will work best for you. Navigating the loan process can be intimidating when doing it alone, that is why getting an experienced advisor is important. Is it difficult to receive Start Up business loans? The answer is yes! But CEED makes this process easy.
Want to know more about start up business loans? Contact our business advisory today!
General details for CEED’s Start up Business Loans
For over 25 years, CEED has connected entrepreneurs with the resources required to help fund their ventures. CEED’s Startup & Expansion Loans lay the groundwork for you to take the next step with your idea or enterprise.
These loans are for small and medium-sized businesses run by entrepreneurs of all ages. Recipients get support to develop their business knowledge and skills in marketing, accounting, human resources and business planning.
CEED’s Start Up Business loans general details:
Businesses registered within the Halifax, Dartmouth and Bedford boundaries are eligible to apply
Loans range from $5,000 to $25,000 and include:
- Low interest rate of prime + 2%
- Low principal repayments
- No penalty for early repayment
- No interest for 6 months on $5,000 loans
- Additional funding is available through CEED’s community partners
- Our experienced CEED loan advisor can help you:
- Explore options to help finance your business
- Provide guidance and templates for your business plan and financial projections
- Provide information on business resources
- Connect you with business skills development opportunities
These loans are more than just a cheque. Startup and Expansion Loans are a lifeline providing ongoing support and wisdom throughout your business journey.
Questions regarding CEED start up business loans, startup loans or expansion financing options? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further inquiries.