Innovation that excites
The “Ask The Expert” series is a monthly online workshop where experts in various fields volunteer their time to reinvest their knowledge and skills into the entrepreneurs within their network and community.
For these workshops, we are looking for:
- Organizations/Partners who have experience running their own business or businesses
- Professionals in different industries that benefit entrepreneurs or start-ups e.g., Marketing, Finance, or Retail professionals
- People or organizations that offer business support, consultation or advice.
What to expect
- Creating support and resources for all entrepreneurs in Nova Scotia
- Better serve our Nova Scotian Entrepreneurial community
- A better collaborative effort to serve all entrepreneurs in Nova Scotia
- Sharing knowledge and resources in the ecosystem
Apply Now & Book a Meeting
Your first step to becoming an expert is to book a meeting with a member of our Communications Team via the calendar link below where we will qualify whether we are the right fit or not and answer your questions and address your concerns.
If you are interested in being an expert and willing to take part in this opportunity, your next step is to express this interest to the Communications Team where you will pitch the topic/ topics you wish to speak about for approval.
After your workshop topic has been approved. We will book your availability in the workshop calendar. You will also need to submit the content that will be presented, preferably in presentation form.
After the content has been approved, our marketing team will create the flyer for the workshop and will then advertise it across our various networks and social media platforms.