Across the 5 sessions, youth will be introduced to business and entrepreneurship, learn how to turn problems into ideas, develop and execute their business projects, and showcase their results to peers. Youth will benefit from real hands-on experience with entrepreneurship and are provided a platform where they can test their creativity and innovation.
- Session 1: introducing entrepreneurship
- Post Session 1: Developing business ideas
- Session 2: Business planning
- Post Session 2: Refining your business ideas
- Session 3: Branding your business
- Post Session 3: Preparing for launch
- Session 4: Launching your business
- Post Session 4: Launching your business
- Session 5: Showcasing your results
What makes this program impactful?
- Knowledge on what entrepreneurship is about
- Idea generation skills
- Developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create, follow and adapt a plan
- Understanding of how to utilise creativity and innovation in a real world setting
- Financial literacy skills
- A stronger community mindset
- Development in many key entrepreneurial skills such as:
Recommended Age Group: Recommended & Adaptable for ages between 10 to 18 years old
Delivery: Deliverable both virtually (across Nova Scotia) or in-person (to communities within HRM)
Want a sample of what CEED can bring to your classroom/group? CEED offers single session Youth Entrepreneurship Workshops covering a variety of key entrepreneurial skill building. Visit our Youth Entrepreneurship Workshops Webpage to learn more.