CEED offers a five-day Juniorpreneur Camp designed for youth ages 8 through 14.
Campers develop new skills and hone existing ones as they learn what it takes to be an Entrepreneur!
Over the week campers engage in activities involving teamwork, innovation, critical-thinking, risk-taking and leadership, as they work towards running their own business for half a day. They are provided with the opportunity to earn revenue, calculate costs and enjoy the rewards of their hard work by retaining their profits.
Entrepreneurial guest speakers throughout the week, engage the youth with words of inspiration and motivation and a visit to a local business allows the campers to see first hand what is involved in being your own boss!
The week ends with a pitching competition as they present to local Entrepreneurs followed by a presentation of certificates and awards.
Parents, other family members and friends are invited to be patrons of the creative businesses created as well as attend the, not to be missed, closing event on Friday afternoon. See youth shine as they celebrate their accomplishments.
Badges earned throughout the week:
More information and registration for our upcoming Juniorpreneur Camps can be found below!
2019 Summer Camps
Registration for our 2019 Summer Camps are now open! Click here to download our registration form, then email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations for Kentivlle & Halifax are closed. Registrations for all other camps will remain open until sold out or until the Friday before each camp is scheduled to take place.
All Camps take place from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm and cost is $180 with snacks and Friday’s lunch included.
- Kentville: Monday, July 8 – Friday, July 12, 2019 (Sold Out!)Location: Calkin Community Space, 38 Cornwallis Street
- Halifax: Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 19, 2019 (Sold Out!)Location: CEED, 7071 Bayers Road
- Yarmouth: Monday, July 22 – Friday, July 26, 2019Location: Ignite Labs, 372 Pleasant Street
- New Glasgow: Monday, July 29 – Friday, August 2, 2019Location: KLee Optical Building, 185 Provost Street
- Truro: Monday, August 12 – Friday, August 16, 2019Location: Colchester-East Hants Public Library, 754 Prince Street
- Halifax: Monday, August 19 – Friday, August 23, 2019 (Sold Out!)Location: CEED, 7071 Bayers Road
2019 March Break Camp Highlights
March Break 2019 Juniorpreneur Camp set the record for CEED’s biggest Juniorpreneur Camp yet! Youth had the chance to speak with many local entrepreneurs, and learn from them to develop their own successful businesses for a day. Check out our week Highlight video below!
Halifax, March 18-22
2018 Summer Camp Highlights
Our 2018 Summer Juniorpreneur Camps were an outstanding success! CEED travelled across the province over the summer to deliver camps to the youth of Kentville, Halifax, New Glasgow and Truro. Check out our Highlight videos from each camp below!
Kentville, July 9-13
Halifax, July 16-20
New Glasgow, July 30-August 3
Truro, August 13-17
Halifax, August 20-24