CEED offers a five-day Juniorpreneur Camp designed for youth ages 8 through 14.
Campers develop new skills and hone existing ones as they learn what it takes to be an Entrepreneur!
Over the week campers engage in activities involving teamwork, innovation, critical-thinking, risk-taking and leadership, as they work towards running their own business for half a day. They are provided with the opportunity to earn revenue, calculate costs and enjoy the rewards of their hard work by retaining their profits.
Entrepreneurial guest speakers throughout the week, engage the youth with words of inspiration and motivation and a visit to a local business allows the campers to see first hand what is involved in being your own boss!
The week ends with a pitching competition as they present to local Entrepreneurs followed by a presentation of certificates and awards.
Parents, other family members and friends are invited to be patrons of the creative businesses created as well as attend the, not to be missed, closing event on Friday afternoon. See youth shine as they celebrate their accomplishments.
Badges earned throughout the week:
More information and registration for our upcoming Juniorpreneur Camps can be found below!
2019 March Break Camp
Registration for our 2019 March Break Camp is open! Click here to download our registration form, then email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Location: Suite 225, 7071 Bayers Road, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Dates: Monday, March 18 – Friday, March 22 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Price: $180, snacks and Friday’s lunch included.
2019 Summer Camps
Registration for our 2019 Summer Camps are now open! Click here to download our registration form, then email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Camps take place from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm and cost is $180 with snacks and Friday’s lunch included.
- Kentville – Location: TBADates: Monday, July 8 – Friday, July 12
- Halifax – Location: CEED, 7071 Bayers RoadDates: Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 19
- New Glasgow – Location: Summer Street Industries Society, 72 Park StreetDates: Monday, July 29 – Friday, August 2
- Truro – Location: TBADates: Monday, August 12 – Friday, August 16
- Halifax – Location: CEED, 7071 Bayers RoadDates: Monday, August 19 – Friday, August 23
2018 Summer Camp Highlights
Our 2018 Summer Juniorpreneur Camps were an outstanding success! CEED travelled across the province over the summer to deliver camps to the youth of Kentville, Halifax, New Glasgow and Truro. Check out our Highlight videos from each camp below!
Kentville, July 9-13
Halifax, July 16-20
New Glasgow, July 30-August 3
Truro, August 13-17
Halifax, August 20-24