Not sure where to start or how?
Kick start your business idea by attending Start Smart.
In this free, 90 min workshop you will explore local resources, be introduced to CEED’s programs and services, and gain the tools and resources you need to make your business idea a reality.
In this workshop you will:
- Gain Knowledge Around Community Resources For Entrepreneurs
- Discover A Simple Approach To Business Planning
- Receive A Business Plan Guide (upon request)
- Explore Financing Options
- Learn More About The Plan To SucCEED Program (Including Self Employment (SE) eligibility)
- Have The Opportunity To Ask Questions About Your Business Idea/Existing Business
Delivered by Ryan Robicheau, Loans & Development Officer, CEED.