- This workshop has passed.
Pricing, Costing & Sales Forecasting For Startups
January 12 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$150.00
For budding entrepreneurs, figuring out how to cost and price your products and services can be overwhelming.
Pricing, Costing and Sales Forecasting for Startups takes the guesswork out of the equation.
This workshop provides a set of tools and a framework for setting the right business prices. You’ll learn the role of pricing and leveraging in profitability, and how your costs, competitors, capabilities and customers play key roles in how you set your prices.
This workshop helps you develop pricing that becomes a competitive advantage instead of a business survival risk.
Gain confidence in building your financial foundation, register for Pricing, Costing and Sales Forecasting for Startups today!
In this workshop you will:
- Explore the psychology behind customers’ purchasing decisions
- Review how price plays a role in communicating product value
- Get guidance on price elasticity and pricing through customer demand
- Learn the key tactics and steps for forecasting sales
Length: 6 hours