Do you have a business idea already planned and developed, and now you need help with a launch plan?
If you’re ready to establish a business model to support commercial launch, the CEED | LaunchPad program will help you blast out of the incubator.
In this intensive 20-week program (1 session every 2 weeks), you bring the ideas and CEED brings the expertise, guiding you to launch your developed concepts to commercial viability. Each of the 10 sessions provides a set of challenges that are completed to make your hypothetical business model a reality.
In this program you will:
- Receive 3 hours of one-on-one advisory support tailored to your business
- Develop a detailed business model to support full-scale launch
- Focus on market research and test hypotheses about your customers
- Learn to conduct dynamic customer discovery to help your business grow
- Explore your business’ competitive environment
- Refine your value proposition and validate customer problems your business will solve
- Learn how to develop a cost and revenue model to support business growth
What makes this program impactful?
CEED | Launchpad helps entrepreneurs take-off successfully with tested research analysis, planning tools, and business strategies.
These are not training classes. These are active, intuitive, and outcome-driven sessions that provide a platform from which you will launch and accelerate your new business.
Stay tuned for program details! We are working on improving and enriching our LaunchPad Program.
In the meantime, if you want to discover what the next steps are and discuss if you are ready to launch your business, be sure to book your CEED | LaunchPad Program Discovery Call today!