CEED | Innovator will help you understand, quantify, and communicate the value of your innovation.
Through this intensive, 6-week program, structured meet-ups are guided by expert coaches to help researchers, scientists, and technology entrepreneurs apply a business focus to their ideas.
In this program you will:
- Identify your idea’s big picture
- Learn to make a case to show others its value
- Explore the commercial landscape to recognize the problems your idea can solve
- Learn industry specifics to define your innovation’s target markets
- Identify your existing contact network to help support your idea’s launch
- Accurately profile potential rivals to cultivate a competitive edge
- Analyze the key elements of your idea that will support a compelling business value proposition
What makes this program impactful?
It’s about business value, not business planning. This program is a guided space for those who might not consider themselves to be business people to sketch, model, and map the business possibilities of their ideas.
These are not training classes. These are active meetings that explore and define a business idea’s potential.
If you’re ready to assess whether your innovation is ready for the next stage of development, register for CEED | Innovator today!