- This event has passed.
Value Proposition Design – Delivered in Sydney, NS
January 11 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Presented in partnership with Momentum Cape Breton.
The value proposition is the most fundamental building block in a sustainable Business Model, and also one of the most complex. With a great value proposition often comes great business success. This workshop will immerse you in the process and application of Value Proposition Design to find the optimal Problem-Solution Fit, Product-Market Fit, and to Prototype and Test your value propositions with your customers.
In this workshop you will receive templates, tools and exercises to start designing your own great value propositions immediately.
- What is a value proposition? (definition, importance, and relevant examples).
- An understanding of great value propositions.
- Popular value proposition design tools and validation techniques.
- Real-world practice designing and testing value propositions.
- A better understanding of Problem-Solution Fit, Product-Market Fit & prototyping and testing your value propositions.
Delivered by Craig MacMullin, MBA, CPA, CGA, President & CEO, CEED.
New Dawn Center for Social Innovation
37 Napean Street
Sydney, NS B1S 6A7