- This event has passed.
Jul 7, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$69.00
CRA is a leading regulatory body that contributes to establishing and maintaining national standards. Gain insight and clarity to their reporting process; understand tax considerations when selecting a business structure, and HST registration requirements.
Be introduced to CRA’s business e-services and develop an understanding of remittance rates and eligible input tax credits.
You will learn to:
· Understand the role of an accountant
· Recognize deductible expenses and proper payroll structures for your business
· Develop quick methods of accounting for GST and HST
· Complete the Goods and Services Tax
· Use guidelines for reporting income for your unincorporated business and claiming expenses
Workshop delivered by Heather Peters, CMA, Brightside Accounting