- This event has passed.
Operations For Small Business
February 14 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$89.00
Do you know all the essential elements for successfully operating a business? Creating a vision or plan for your operations will provide a framework for success. In this session we will explore how you can determine who does what, where, when, how and most importantly why.
· Learn how to plan, set up and manage your small business operations
· How to set goals and targets within your team
· Understand an operations cycle
· Implement activity based budgeting
· Understand the value chain and its importance
Delivered by Craig MacMullin MBA, CPA, CGA, President & CEO, CEED