- This event has passed.
Financial Management 10 Week Course
Apr 19, 2017 @ 12:00 amFree
Essential Skills in Financial Management for Small Business
This course focuses on the necessary skills for business owners to manage their small business finances. In this course, you will develop skills in:
- Financial terms and definitions so you can understand what your accountant is saying
- Understanding Balance Sheets
- Understanding Income Statements
- Forecasting and setting a budget
- Financing options
- Debt and receivables management
- Understanding and managing expenses
- Pricing strategies
- Basic bookkeeping transactions using a paper-based ledger
- Record keeping
- CRA obligations
- Cash flow management
This course does not cover income tax or personal financial advice. As a prerequisite, participants must have basic math skills. To be eligible for this fully government-funded course, participants must commit to attending at least 80% of the class time and be employed or self-employed.
If you love learning in an instructor led, interactive group setting, this course will give you expert advice and a forum to discuss and solve your challenges.
Please call CEED at 902-421-2333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.