Play the Virtual Cape Breton Lemonade Stand Simulation: A fun virtual game simulation where you become an entrepreneur!
When life gives you lemons… become an entrepreneur! CEED Cape Breton is partnering with Navigate, Sydney Makerspace, and GoVenture in order to bring you the Cape Breton Virtual Lemonade Stand Simulation.
Welcome to the most realistic small business startup and operations simulation-based learning in the world. There is no substitute for experience in a business startup. Like a flight simulator for business, GoVenture enables players to gain years of realistic business experience in minutes by learning and practicing the fundamentals with no risk. GoVenture is one of the original and most widely used series of educational games and simulations in the world for business, financial literacy, health, STEM, and more.
Jump into entrepreneurship and kickstart your startup journey with a simple lemonade stand & the Lemonade Stand Simulation. This simulation is ideal for players of all ages and levels, and only takes less than 2 hours of play on your own schedule.
Play to win! Stay tuned for prizes.
Join our tournament and play for free.
- The game simulation will be LIVE from June 7 – June 21, 2023.
- Limited seats available – so register now!
- Play one of the top business simulations in the world.
- No prior experience is necessary, and you will play a very basic but fun business simulation that will only take 1-2 hours of play.
- There will be prizes!
- To play, you will need a computer, Chromebook, or tablet with internet access.
- The game is completely online with nothing to download or install.
Tournament Rules and Directions
- Submit the registration form BEFORE June 6, 2023 (link to the registration form here).
- The game will be LIVE starting on June 7, 2023.
- On the morning of June 7, 2023 you will receive an email with details on how to start the game.
- This email on June 7, 2023 will contain your game registration information. It will include your Subscription Key and Group Number. You will need this information to play the game.
- You can start the game any day between June 7 and June 21, 2023. The game will be live during this two week period so you can play at a time that is convenient for you.
- The game takes about 2 hours to complete. You can stop, save and resume play at any time up until the end of the game period June 21, 2023.
- During this time, you may reset your game and start over as often as you like. Only your latest results will be saved as your final score.
Scores are for your personal growth. This is not a competition. This is a game simulation designed to explore the fun of entrepreneurship.
- Prizes will be drawn randomly from the list of participants who have completed 2 hours of game play.
- The goal of this simulation is to have fun, explore entrepreneurship and build your entrepreneurial skills.