Over this 16-week program, participants will explore entrepreneurship skills and concepts that foster success in any career path. Youth will receive the opportunity to pitch and showcase their innovative ideas, complete entrepreneurial challenges, and connect with local entrepreneurs.
In this program youth will:
- Cultivate the mindset needed to plan and succeed
- Apply design thinking to understand and address the problem
- Actively conduct customer discovery and validation
- Learn to understand and communicate your value proposition
- Refine your business roadmap and ideas
- Develop a dynamic business model
- Learn tactics to manage your finances for profitability
- Create a pitch or minimum viable product
What makes this program impactful?
This program provides a platform for youth to exercise their creativity and offers the knowledge and tools they will need to organize a successful launch. At the end of this program, participants will leave with the following:
- A business venture or community project ready to launch
- Entrepreneurial skills to add to their resume
- Personalized business profiles
- Social media promotion for their entrepreneurial projects
- Ongoing mentorship
Length: 16 Wednesdays, starting February 3, 2020 (2 hours each)
Includes: Interactive team sessions, training and coaching
How to register:
We look forward to welcoming participants to this exciting new challenge.
Please complete the form below if you’d like to be the first to know about our next offering.