In this program youth will:
- Cultivate the mindset needed to plan and succeed
- Apply design thinking to understand and address the problem
- Actively conduct customer discovery and validation
- Learn to understand and communicate your value proposition
- Refine your business roadmap and ideas
- Develop a dynamic business model
- Learn tactics to manage your finances for profitability
- Create a pitch or minimum viable product
What makes this program impactful?
This program provides a platform for youth to exercise their creativity and offers the knowledge and tools they will need to organize a successful launch. At the end of this program, participants will leave with the following:
- A business venture or community project ready to launch
- Entrepreneurial skills to add to their resume
- Personalized business profiles
- Social media promotion for their entrepreneurial projects
- Ongoing mentorship
Length: 16 Wednesdays, starting February 3, 2020 (2 hours each)
Includes: Interactive team sessions, training and coaching
How to register:
We look forward to welcoming participants to this exciting new challenge!
Please complete the form below if you’d like to be the first to know about our next offering.