This 40-week program involves mandatory milestones such as completion of a business plan and attendance at all required workshops. By the end of the program, participants will be running their own business.
If you're accepted into the SEB program, you'll be able to access ongoing support from SEB advisors and our complimentary Small Business Resource programs. You will also be able to access this support after you have completed the program.
During the program, you will be required to complete mandatory milestones which include:
- Attend the three day Blast Off... into Business workshop prior to or at the start of the program
- Participate in one-on-one advisory sessions with a SEB advisor every two weeks (Monthly after business plan completion)
- Completion of a business plan by week 10
- Open a business and be generating revenue by week 20 on the program
- Show revenue growth by week 25 on the program Attend a minimum of one business skills workshop every two weeks and sign out of that workshop
- Attend a minimum of two networking sessions each month Submit monthly timesheets outlining business activities including bank and financial statements
- Participate in the mentorship program Invest a minimum of 35 hours per week